- Nose Surgery
- Eyelid Lifting
- Face Lifting
- Forehead Lifting
- Neck Lift
- Ear Bending
- Breast Plastic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Upper Arm Plastic Surgery
- Tautening Of Abdomen Wall
- Penis Plastic Surgery
- Testicular Implants
- Genitalia Plastic Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- Gluteus Plastic Surgery
- Calf Correction
- Achilles tendon suturing
- Foot surgery
- Aesthetic Varicectomia
- Other Plastic Operations
Correction Of Wrinkles With Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Our face is our emotional mirror: we laugh, are sad, angry and think intensively. Eventually, our emotions leave their marks in the face – mimic wrinkles. Initially, they are hardly seen, but they become deeper and brighter in the course of time. It is caused by a slower cell segmentation process and slower collagen and elastin synthesis at the age of about 30, so the skin of our face and body starts ageing, becomes less and less elastic and loses its moisture and other important microelements.
The correction of wrinkles with botulinum toxin injections is the most popular aesthetical procedure in the world with the minimum invasion. According to official data, over 5,5 million injections are performed every year. Botulinum toxin injections can both be performed for the correction of wrinkles and their prophylaxis. These injections are performed for:
* Forehead mimic wrinkles;
* Fine wrinkles „crow’s feet“ at the eye corners;
* Mimic wrinkles of the lower part of the face;
Mimic (dynamical) wrinkles appear during the contraction of the face muscles; it causes horizontal wrinkles in the forehead, anger/worry wrinkles in the bridge of the nose and „crow’s feet“ at the eye corners. Mimic wrinkles often start appearing in the youth and become deeper in the course of age. Botulinum toxin injections help to temporarily reduce or eliminate mimic wrinkles.
The beginning of use of botulinum toxin in medicine is about 1980. Initially, it was used in neurology for the treatment of different illnesses caused by excessive muscle functioning. Later, the scientists noticed the smoothening of wrinkles in the place of a botulinum toxin injection and started using botulinum toxin in the field of beauty for the correction of undesirable face wrinkles from 1990. Botulinum toxin associates with poison for many people, but the use of botulinum toxin for the elimination of mimic wrinkles is safe and effective. Very low doses of this preparation are used, the preparation is only injected into certain muscles or subcutaneously, it works locally, so there is no systematic effect. Presently, botulinum toxin is used in neurology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, gastroenterology, urology, plastic surgery and dermatology.
Botulinum toxin disorders the spread of a nervous impulse between the nerve and the muscle, so, the muscular contraction is disordered. While injecting botulinum toxin into the mimic muscles, they relax and do not contract, the above skin becomes smooth and wrinkles are also smoothened.
- Procedure: Before the procedure, the work of mimic muscles and depth of wrinkles is assessed. During the procedure, low doses of the preparation are injected into the mimic muscles (forehead, eye corners, between the eyebrows) with a very thin needle. The procedure is near-painless.
- Duration of procedure: 15-30 minutes.
- Anaesthesia: The sensitivity of the injected regions is reduced with a resorptive anaesthetic.
- Postoperative period: It is an ambulatory procedure after which you can immediately go home.
- Scars: None.
- Appearance, effect: After the procedure, there are small places of sticks and slight redness which mostly disappears in an hour. The effect of injections is noticed on the second-seventh day after the procedure and the maximum effect is seen in 2 weeks. The effect remains from 4 to 10 months. As the effect passes, the previous wrinkles start appearing, but they do not become deeper. It is allowed repeating injections as the effect is over, but not later than 3 months after the procedure.
In case the preparation is injected for a long time, its effect lasts longer and the number of procedures decreases, besides, the wrinkles do not become deeper.
- Recommendations: Avoid alcohol and blood-liquefying medicaments one day before the procedure. It is not allowed massaging the place of the injection for 24 hours. It is not allowed lying for 4 hours after the procedure. It is recommended avoiding direct sunlight, solariums, sauna and active sport for 1 week after the procedure.
Botulinum toxin injections can be combined with hyaluronic acid procedures, chemical peelings and other cosmetic procedures.
- Prices of procedures: From
Correction of horizontal wrinkles on the forehead with botulinum toxin injections: from
Correction of the “anger“ wrinkle: from
Correction of „smile“ or „crow’s feet“ wrinkles around the eyes: from
Correction of wrinkles in the lower part of the face: from
Also see our pricelist.